Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sanity


It was not just another day for me. My daughter is grown enough to move out and be on her own. Today is the day for which she was waiting for all these years. All her hard work and sacrifices are paid off and she got the job she hunted. I am proud of my brilliant daughter...
The train started moving. My eyes were welled up with tears. As I was leaving her hands, I told her “Don't confine yourselves inside the room in the name of safety. Go out! Be it day or night! Wander through the streets! Breath the fresh air without fear. Pay deaf ear to those who tell you to lock yourself up in your room in the name of safety! Go out my child... go out!”
My child is going to Delhi. Don't call me insane for seeing her off with these words! If you call me insane, I say you are insane.

No comments: